Since its incorporation in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought leader in the biotech industry, developing molecular diagnostic products and services to help people worldwide understand the impacts of microbes within their environment. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, LuminUltra is a global company with team members in Canada, USA, UK, and France.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, LuminUltra’s best-in-class solutions are used in multiple industries to identify issues before they become problems, utilizing fast, accurate tests to identify, address, and validate microbiological control solutions. By providing rapid, accurate biological testing solutions, LuminUltra works to fulfill its core purpose: “We make the tools to help you manage the impacts of microbiology, so you can work, live and play with confidence.”
LuminUltra is hiring a Logistics Coordinator in Fredericton, New Brunswick to join our dynamic supply chain and logistics team. This is an exciting opportunity within an innovative and growing organization.
Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain, the Logistics Coordinator will focus on supporting the day-to-day operations of our 3PL warehouses by reviewing and releasing daily orders, preparing customs documentation, and processing daily shipments. This role will also manage all internal shipping requests, manage export permit applications, and assist purchasing with inbound logistics concerns.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative, detail-oriented, and highly dependable individual who thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environments.
In this role, the Logistics Coordinator will have key responsibilities, such as:
– Prepare commercial invoices and applicable customs documentation for shipments out of the Canadian warehouse.
– Manage all internal shipping requests & RMA shipments.
– Review and release daily orders to 3PL warehouses.
– Prepare all customs documentation to be sent to 3PL warehouses with order release.
– Process daily shipments from 3PL warehouse through the ERP to initiate billing.
– Assist purchasing with any inbound logistic concerns.
– Maintain/update Free Trade Agreements and create origin verification documents.
– Manage export permit applications.
– Manage CARNETS applications.
– Maintain/update all regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, TSCA, FCC, IATA.
– Manage Chamber of Commerce origin documents and applications.
– Complete administrative functions associated with day-to-day operations tasks.
– Coordinate, participate and/or assist with improvement projects and activities.
– Maintain, organize, and store company files and records.
– Bachelors degree or diploma in business, logistics, or related field; or equivalent combination of relevant professional experience and education.
– 2+ years of experience in a similar logistics role.
– Team player with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
– Strong problem-solving skills with ability to take a proactive approach to addressing challenges and improving processes.
– Knowledge of warehouse management systems and third-party logistics (3PL) processes, an asset.
– Experience using Oracle ERP, an asset.
Why Join LuminUltra?
LuminUltra has a culture that values communication, collaboration, development, work-life balance, flexibility, and employee recognition. We provide an extensive list of resources and benefits that support our culture, foster work-life balance, and promote personal and professional development.
We offer benefits that allow our team to thrive at work and outside the office. All team members are rewarded with generous paid time off, such as paid flex days, volunteer days, and a competitive vacation time policy. LuminUltra also has a group retirement plan with 3% matching contributions, firm sponsored social events, bonus program eligibility, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, an Employee Assistance Program, and other perks.
LuminUltra provides various opportunities for personal and professional development. We are a small organization which allows for continual experiential learning opportunities for those who are up to the challenge!
Apply here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=5e491224-374a-4f7d-87b3-57549d6ac8ec&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=485339&source=CC2&lang=en_CA
Company: LuminUltra Technologies Ltd.
Contact: Tashauna Robar – firstname.lastname@example.org
Active Dates: February 7 to February 29, 2024