Chamber Welcomes New Members
Membership Approval Vote
In accordance with the Fredericton Chamber of Commerce bylaws, approved by a majority vote of the membership in attendance on June 14, 2019 at our AGM, and by Innovation Science and Economic Development Canada on October 4, 2019 pursuant to the Boards of Trade Act, a special resolution of the membership is required to vote in all new members at a quarterly meeting of the members.
Notice of this meeting is required to be made 10 – 14 days prior to the event by a minimum of two methods. The means we will use to notify the members are:
- Post a list of the members up for approval at the quarterly meeting by majority vote of members in attendance on our website along with this notice.
- Share a link to the website list along with this notice and an invitation to the quarterly meeting on our social media pages (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- In the weekly Connections email to our membership, which is sent each Thursday, there will be a notification indicating the event at which the vote will take place.
- Any members who have notified us in their annual membership update that they do not wish to receive email notifications, will have the list of new members up for approval, along with this notification and an invitation to the quarterly meeting mailed to them.
- All members up for approval at a quarterly meeting will be invited to attend that meeting.
To learn more about our members please visit our membership directory
The following are proposed as new members who have joined the Fredericton Chamber of Commerce between December 1, 2021 and April 30, 2022:
Plus PUU Homes
Open Minds Centre of Learning
GBS Technologies | TELUS Dealer
IWM Innovation & Technology
Canadian Bar Association
Jenica Atwin – House of Commons
Bliss Gift Boutique
Selco Equipment Sales Ltd.
Rainbow International of Fredericton
Webonise Technologies Canada Inc.
Estate Mortgage Inc.
Swallow Immigration Consultancy Inc.
The Future of You Company Inc.
Insurance Bureau of Canada
Fredericton Bouldering Cooperative
Street Greek North
Corey Thompson & Associates Inc. / Co-operators
Jack Carr Real Estate Team
Eureka Tree Coaching Inc.
Romau Communications Inc.
Cannon’s Cross Pub
12051800 Canada Inc.
Mallet & Company
Mawi’ Art Wabanaki Artist Collective
Balance Psychology Clinic Inc.
The Wellness Zone
Ryan Cullins, MLA
University of New Brunswick Student Union Inc.
Olivia Rose Design Corp.
Atlantic Brick and Stone
The Dearing Advisory Group
Porter Airlines Inc.
Stepping Stones Senior Centre Inc.
Reimer Edge Consulting
To provide a schedule for going forward please note;
1st Quarterly Meeting – April Business Over Breakfast – voting in December 1st – February 28th, 2021 members
2nd Quarterly Meeting – June AGM – voting in March 1st – April 30th, 2021 members
3rd Quarterly Meeting – September Business Over Breakfast – voting in May 1st – July 31st, 2021 members
4th Quarterly Meeting – January 2022 Business Over Breakfast – voting in August 1st – November 30th, 2021 members
1st Quarterly Meeting – April Business Over Breakfast – voting in December 1st 2021 – February 28th, 2022 members
2nd Quarterly Meeting – June AGM – voting in March 1st – April 30th, 2022 members
3rd Quarterly Meeting – September Business Over Breakfast – voting in May 1st – July 31st, 2022 members
4th Quarterly Meeting – January 2022 Business Over Breakfast – voting in August 1st – November 30th, 2022 members