Chamber Welcomes New Members
Membership Approval Vote
In accordance with the Fredericton Chamber of Commerce bylaws, approved by a majority vote of the membership in attendance on June 14, 2019 at our AGM, and by Innovation Science and Economic Development Canada on October 4, 2019 pursuant to the Boards of Trade Act, a special resolution of the membership is required to vote in all new members at a quarterly meeting of the members.
Notice of this meeting is required to be made 10 – 14 days prior to the event by a minimum of two methods. The means we will use to notify the members are:
- Post a list of the members up for approval at the quarterly meeting by majority vote of members in attendance on our website along with this notice.
- Share a link to the website list along with this notice and an invitation to the quarterly meeting on our social media pages (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- In the weekly Connections email to our membership, which is sent each Thursday, there will be a notification indicating the event at which the vote will take place.
- Any members who have notified us in their annual membership update that they do not wish to receive email notifications, will have the list of new members up for approval, along with this notification and an invitation to the quarterly meeting mailed to them.
- All members up for approval at a quarterly meeting will be invited to attend that meeting.
The following potential members will be voted on at our upcoming Winter Warmer Event on Thursday, January 19th at the chamber office. This list represents those who have joined the chamber from August 1, 2022 to November 30, 2022.
Village of Stanley Inc. 1966
York County Condominium Corporation No. 8
Overwatch Speciality Service Inc. (OSS)
Max Savings Treasurers
Purplefarm Genetics Fredericton
Little Ones Therapy Services PC
Virtual Veterinary Solutions
Sylvan Learning of Fredericton
North Star Zero-Waste Refillery
CC Goodwin Consulting Inc.
University of New Brunswick – Office of Experiential Education
MD Financial Management
HaliMac Axe Throwing Fredericton
Malo Skin Care
JB Atlantic Investment Holding Corp.
Aarya Tech Services
Anam Saor Counselling Inc.
The Ten Spot
VisionSmart Automation Inc.
Consciously Clean Refillery, Inc.
Still Up Marketing
RB Studio Art Centre & Gallery
HomeschoolToGo (By GHP Scholastic Inc)
Don’t dis-my-ability Consultation Services Inc.
Forsta Varme Technologies Inc.
Sunpoke Energy Systems
Oh So Sweet Bakery Inc.
Absolute Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Say It With Flowers
Contour Laser & Medi Spa
NBBOA – New Brunswick Building Officials Association
Saunders Equipment Ltd.
LOVEWINX By Lori
Nancy Jean, Hairstylist
BNA Maritimes Inc.
The Squeeze – Salad Smoothie Bar
Beau Backstage Makeup
Red Panda Productions Ltd.
Jillian Drummond – Mortgages by Jill
Exmoor Plus Inc.
Monarch Community Centre
Shrine Transformation Consulting Solutions
Same As Forever Creative Studio
Plant Powders & Aeroponic Gardening Systems
CCC – Community of Concerned Citizens
Fulton Asphalt Solutions
Youssef Law Group
Cosmetology Association of New Brunswick
Kaleidoscope Social Impact
To provide a schedule for going forward please note;
1st Quarterly Meeting – April Business Over Breakfast – voting in December 1st 2022 – February 28th, 2023 members
2nd Quarterly Meeting – June AGM – voting in March 1st – April 30th, 2023 members
3rd Quarterly Meeting – September Business Over Breakfast – voting in May 1st – July 31st, 2023 members
4th Quarterly Meeting – January 2022 Business Over Breakfast – voting in August 1st – November 30th, 2023 members