Chamber Welcomes New Members
Membership Approval Vote
In accordance with the Fredericton Chamber of Commerce bylaws, approved by a majority vote of the membership in attendance on June 14, 2019 at our AGM, and by Innovation Science and Economic Development Canada on October 4, 2019 pursuant to the Boards of Trade Act, a special resolution of the membership is required to vote in all new members at a quarterly meeting of the members.
Notice of this meeting is required to be made 10 – 14 days prior to the event by a minimum of two methods. The means we will use to notify the members are:
- Post a list of the members up for approval at the quarterly meeting by majority vote of members in attendance on our website along with this notice.
- Share a link to the website list along with this notice and an invitation to the quarterly meeting on our social media pages (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- In the weekly Connections email to our membership, which is sent each Thursday, there will be a notification indicating the event at which the vote will take place.
- Any members who have notified us in their annual membership update that they do not wish to receive email notifications, will have the list of new members up for approval, along with this notification and an invitation to the quarterly meeting mailed to them.
- All members up for approval at a quarterly meeting will be invited to attend that meeting.
The following are proposed as new members who have joined the Fredericton Chamber of Commerce
between March 1, 2023 and May 31, 2023.
Half Cut Brewing Company Ltd.
Pro Green Atlantic
Janet Robinson, Author
Elite Tire Canada
University of New Brunswick – Career Development & Employment Centre
The CFO Advisory Services
Jessie’s Foot Care
The Oromocto Galleria
Cabco Communications Group
Golden Harvest Consulting
Saltwinds Coffee Company Ltd.
TriggerX Technologies Inc.
Indocan Digital Inc.
Digital Marketing NB
Dark Fire Films Inc.
Level Up Teambuilding Ltd.
Laura Gatien & Associates Counselling
CHS Corrective Health Services Inc.
Les Productions Fusion Productions
Cruze Enterprise Ltd.
Savoie Flair Communication
To provide a schedule for going forward please note;
1st Quarterly Meeting – April Business Over Breakfast – voting in December 1st 2022 – February 28th, 2023 members
2nd Quarterly Meeting – June AGM – voting in March 1st – May 31st, 2023 members
3rd Quarterly Meeting – September Business Over Breakfast – voting in June 1st – August 31st, 2023 members
4th Quarterly Meeting – January 2022 Business Over Breakfast – voting in September 1st – November 30th, 2023 members