Chamber Welcomes New Members
Membership Approval Vote
In accordance with the Fredericton Chamber of Commerce bylaws, approved by a majority vote of the membership in attendance on June 14, 2019 at our AGM, and by Innovation Science and Economic Development Canada on October 4, 2019 pursuant to the Boards of Trade Act, a special resolution of the membership is required to vote in all new members at a quarterly meeting of the members.
Notice of this meeting is required to be made 10 – 14 days prior to the event by a minimum of two methods. The means we will use to notify the members are:
- Post a list of the members up for approval at the quarterly meeting by majority vote of members in attendance on our website along with this notice.
- Share a link to the website list along with this notice and an invitation to the quarterly meeting on our social media pages (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- In the weekly Connections email to our membership, which is sent each Thursday, there will be a notification indicating the event at which the vote will take place.
- Any members who have notified us in their annual membership update that they do not wish to receive email notifications, will have the list of new members up for approval, along with this notification and an invitation to the quarterly meeting mailed to them.
- All members up for approval at a quarterly meeting will be invited to attend that meeting.
The following are proposed as new members who have joined the Fredericton Chamber of Commerce
between October 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023.
M. Taylor Services Inc.
Every Home Prepared Inc.
DC Electrical Services and Maintenance Inc.
Yes Auto Shop Oromocto
Mountain Timber and Rock Co.
Team Solutions Groupe
The Medicine Shoppe in Hanwell
Gold Star Home Improvements
Jelly Digital Marketing & PR
Nicole Boudreau Photo
Eco Trails for All
FLO Motion Productions Inc.
East Coast Leadership Academy
Fresh Vintage Home & Cottage
J D Factors Corporation
We Have It Covered Contracting Ltd.
Levitate HR Strategies Inc.
Chambre de commerce Cap-Acadie
Chambre de commerce due Grand Shediac
Butler Home Design
To provide a schedule for going forward please note;
4th Quarter – October 1 to December 31, 2023 at February 2024 Business After Hours
1st Quarter – January 1 to March 31, 2024 at May 2024 Business After Hours
2nd Quarter – April 1 to May 30, 2024 at AGM
3rd Quarter – June 1 to August 2024 at October 2024
4th Quarter – September 1 to December 2024 at February Business After Hours