Chamber Welcomes New Members
Membership Approval Vote
June – Fredericton Chamber of Commerce AGM – to be held virtually on Tuesday, June 29th at 8:30 am.
In accordance with the Fredericton Chamber of Commerce bylaws, approved by a majority vote of the membership in attendance on June 14, 2019 at our AGM, and by Innovation Science and Economic Development Canada on October 4, 2019 pursuant to the Boards of Trade Act, a special resolution of the membership is required to vote in all new members at a quarterly meeting of the members.
Notice of this meeting is required to be made 10 – 14 days prior to the event by a minimum of two methods. The means we will use to notify the members are:
- Post a list of the members up for approval at the quarterly meeting by majority vote of members in attendance on our website along with this notice.
- Share a link to the website list along with this notice and an invitation to the quarterly meeting on our social media pages (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- In the weekly Connections email to our membership, which is sent each Thursday, there will be a notification indicating the event at which the vote will take place.
- Any members who have notified us in their annual membership update that they do not wish to receive email notifications, will have the list of new members up for approval, along with this notification and an invitation to the quarterly meeting mailed to them.
- All members up for approval at a quarterly meeting will be invited to attend that meeting.
To learn more about any of these potential members please visit our membership directory
The following are proposed as new members who have joined the Fredericton Chamber of Commerce between March 1, 2021 to April 30, 2021
Bleuets NB Blueberries
Get On Board NB
MechTrip Technologies Inc.
Neo Atlantic Technologies Inc.
Spearhead Survival Inc.
University of New Brunswick – President’s Office
Gray Wolf Analytics Inc.
Hossack Ventures dba Speedy Auto Service & Novus Glass
Royal Canadian Legion Branch 4
Canvas Moncton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
Flynn Canada Ltd.
Dynamic Health Physiotherapy
To provide a schedule for going forward please note;
1st Quarterly Meeting – April Business Over Breakfast – voting in December 1st – February 28th, 2021 members
2nd Quarterly Meeting – June AGM – voting in March 1st – April 30th, 2021 members
3rd Quarterly Meeting – September Business Over Breakfast – voting in May 1st – July 31st, 2021 members
4th Quarterly Meeting – January 2022 Business Over Breakfast – voting in August 1st – November 30th, 2021 members
1st Quarterly Meeting – April Busienss Over Breakfast – voting in December 1st 2021 – February 28th, 2022 members
2nd Quarterly Meeting – June AGM – voting in March 1st – April 30th, 2022 members
3rd Quarterly Meeting – September Busienss Over Breakfast – voting in May 1st – July 31st, 2022 members
4th Quarterly Meeting – January 2022 Business Over Breakfast – voting in August 1st – November 30th, 2022 members