Since its incorporation in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought leader in the biotech industry, developing molecular diagnostic products and services to help people worldwide understand the impacts of microbes within their environment. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, LuminUltra is a global company with team members in Canada, USA, UK, and France.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, LuminUltra’s best-in-class solutions are used in multiple industries to identify issues before they become problems, utilizing fast, accurate tests to identify, address and validate microbiological control solutions. By providing rapid, accurate biological testing solutions, LuminUltra works to fulfill its core purpose: “We make the tools to help you manage the impacts of microbiology, so you can work, live and play with confidence.”
We are set up for 100% remote work for individuals located in the province of Alberta, Ontario, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick. For individuals located in Fredericton, New Brunswick, there are hybrid (mix of on-site and remote) work opportunities.
LuminUltra is hiring a Product Manager, BioTech to join our product management and applications team. This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity within an innovative and growing organization. The Product Manager, BioTech will focus on managing physical products such as hardware and test kits. This is not a software product management role.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, the Product Manager will focus on managing the complete product line life cycle, analyzing product market data to provide forecasts, and creating buy-in for the product vision internally and externally. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative, detail-oriented, and driven individual with experience leading teams.
In this role, the Product Manager will have key responsibilities, such as:
– Manage the entire physical product line life cycle, including new product launch, sunsetting legacy products, and testing new features, products, and ideas.
– Manage new product introduction through the commercialization process, with analysis of the business case, proposed product requirements, and product development programs.
– Prepare return-on-investment analyses and establish time schedules with manufacturing, marketing, and sales.
– Gain a deep understanding of customer experience to help identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
– Work with technology and strategy leaders to assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products, engage sellers to compile competitive threats, and develop strategies and tactics to reduce any threats.
– Obtain, review, assess, and recommend actions related to product market data by collaborating with stakeholders internally and externally.
– Develop product value proposition, key messaging, and sales strategies.
– Develop positioning strategies through the creation of user stories for current and future products, based on the market’s problems.
– Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data, reviewing production and sales costs, anticipating volume, and developing a value proposition.
– Oversee development and routine maintenance of all product documentation, including but not limited to data sheets, instructions for use, training material, labels, and all localization requirements.
– Bachelors, or technical degree in business, chemistry, biology, or engineering.
– 3-7 years of experience in a similar industry.
– 3-7 years of Product Development or Commercial Operations experience.
– Exceptional time management and organizational skills. Works well in fast-paced environments within set deadlines.
– Enthusiastic and motivated to create and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
– Experience working within an ERP, such as Oracle, is an asset.
Why Join LuminUltra?
LuminUltra has a culture that values communication, collaboration, development, work-life balance, flexibility, and employee recognition. We provide an extensive list of resources and benefits that support our culture, foster work-life balance, and promote personal and professional development.
We offer benefits that allow our team to thrive at work and outside the office. All team members are rewarded with generous paid time off, such as paid flex days, volunteer days, and a competitive vacation time policy. LuminUltra also has a group retirement plan with 3% matching contributions, firm sponsored social events, bonus program eligibility, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, an Employee Assistance Program, and other perks.
LuminUltra provides various opportunities for personal and professional development. We are a small organization which allows for continual experiential learning opportunities for those who are up to the challenge!
Company: LuminUltra Technologies Ltd.
Contact Person: Tashauna Robar – email@example.com
Active dates: Oct 16, 2023 to Nov 30, 2023