• Process applications forms, determine program/funding eligibility.
• Provide support and guidance to service providers applying for program funding.
• Deliver training, presentations to program applicants (agencies).
• Ensure processes are streamlined and documents are accessible and up to date.
• Oversee and dispatch support services, such as job coaches, throughout the province.
• Prepare agreements for service providers, schedule services, arrange requests for payments.
• Maintain current list and recruit potential contractors.
• Collaborate with team members various projects or tasks.
• Prepare, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, publications, reports and related material.
• Record and prepare minutes of meetings.
• Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
• Organize and coordinate meetings, annual forum and events
Company: avenueNB Cooperative Ltd.
Contact: Nathalie D’Amours – firstname.lastname@example.org
Active Dates: Sept 28 to Oct 20