Become part of the Corey Nutrition Story!
We are currently looking for a full-time employee to join our team as an Export Logistics Specialist. This position is based out of Fredericton, New Brunswick.
Reporting to the Controller, the primary purpose of this position is to facilitate a positive end to end customer experience for our export customers. The incumbent is responsible for coordinating customer order activity including order processing, freight negotiation and coordination, sales invoice generation and associated administration.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Receive and process pet food orders for export customers
• Coordinate with production to ensure sufficient inventory levels
• Obtain and coordinate freight quotes
• Prepare, review and maintain all necessary shipping and carrier documents prior to load tender
• Produce and coordinate schedule of work and procedural activities
• Monitor carrier movement from shipper to receiver to ensure load is delivered on time and in the intended condition
• Follow up on service failures and take corrective measures
• Process invoices and credits for export customers
• Respond to high volume of communications daily; communicates with customer and carriers for delivery to customer expectations
• Prepare CFIA certificates for Export Orders
• Other duties as required
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills
• Works well in a fast-paced environment
• Solid work ethic
• Understanding of Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, etc.)
• Experience with Syspro ERP considered an asset
• Written and spoken competence in English is required. Competence in Spanish considered an asset
• Business Administration, College degree – Accounting or combination of education and work experience
• 2+ years related experience in a comparable role
• Experience in a manufacturing/production industry an asset
• Office Environment
• Corey Nutrition offers a full compensation package including health / dental, RRSP contribution program, EFAP, and more.
Location: Based out of Fredericton, New Brunswick
Mobility: Must have own transportation
Apply for this position with resume and cover letter. Corey Nutrition Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Corey Nutrition Company will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process. We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Company: Corey Nutrition
Contact: Andrew Crawford – firstname.lastname@example.org