Rocket is a full-service printing and communications company with locations in Fredericton, NB and Halifax, NS. We are currently hiring for the position of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in our Fredericton office.
The position of CSR is primarily responsible for establishing a professional relationship with customers by ensuring that all of the customer requirements are completely met.
Our CSR serves as the primary representative of the company where it is important to establish professional relationships with our customers. Communication with our customers is key for our Customer Service Representatives. This position is part of the sales team who works closely with many internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Regular communication with sales representatives about jobs and information pertaining to jobs
• Regular communication with customers about information needed to process jobs or questions the customer may have
• Develop relationships and communication with customers
• Manage order from receipt to shipping and know status of order at all times
• Work with production department to organize work flow based on delivery dates
• Manage inquiries from customers with great communication skills
• Understand company policies and how they pertain to different situations
• Follow policies and procedures for production and work flow.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
• Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
• Problem solving skills
• Computer skills – training provided on our specialized management software
• Excellent organization skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong team player
• Ability to prioritize
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to work additional hours as needed
• At least 2 years experience in a CSR or administrative position with proven record of success in a deadline-driven environment is considered a very strong asset
Rocket boasts a 4-day work week, Monday-Thursday! This is a salaried position and although a typical work week is 40 hours, operational needs may dictate that you occasionally work more than 40 hours. Subject to statutory requirements, the salary compensates for all hours worked.
Salary is competitive and will match experience and qualifications. Excellent health benefits plan is offered.
If you are a self-motivated team player, we encourage you to forward a cover letter along with your resume for consideration to Joanne Williams, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com
Although all applications are appreciated, only those selected for an interview will be notified.
Contact: Joanne Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: April 10, 2023