The New Brunswick SPCA’s Manager of Marketing, Communications & Development is an experienced communicator, marketer, and fundraiser. A self-starter who excels as a team member and is an expert in using social media channels. This position is a key member of the NBSPCA team and is primarily responsible for the development and implementation of marketing, communications and fund-raising efforts that support the NBSPCA’s strategic goals, as well as enhances the Society’s overall reputation.
Include (but are not limited to):
• Lead the implementation of the NBSPCA’s marketing and communications strategy.
• Develop and execute a digital strategy that includes website and social channels contain engaging and relevant content, such as newsletters, blog posts, social posts, and other communications channels that builds support for the Society across the province.
• Prepare NBSPCA news releases and monitor relevant media channels.
• Develop new public education approaches that leverage digital opportunities to reach larger audiences generally,as well as targeted ones.
• Work with the Executive Director and Board Members to develop and implement an overall fundraising strategy for the NBSPCA that includes short-term and long-term strategies.
• Manage current donor base and member communications
• Initiate and manage online fund-raising efforts.
• As an ethical fundraising professional and leader, ensure compliance with all Society’s gift
acceptance policies and those set out by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
Qualificaton & Required Skills
• A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related program and a minimum of three (3) years related experience, or a two (2) year related diploma and six
(6) years related experience.
• CFRE designation and/or previous (2+ years) of relevant fundraising experience.
• Direct experience in social media marketing for a non-profit organization, marketing agency, private business, or government department or related entity.
• Ability to manage multiple priority projects at once to meet demanding deadlines
• Excellent judgment, discretion, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong leadership and personal initiative; willing to build from the ground up in a hands-on way.
• Strong strategic and practical knowledge of fundraising and social marketing tools and programs in-market that would be an asset to the Society.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• French language skills would be an asset.
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
• This position requires a flexible schedule. Some evening and weekend work may be required.
Hours of Work
• 40 hours per week
• Flexible on work location (hybrid)
$42,000 – $52,000 per year, but open to negotiations based on experience and fit for right candidate
Send your CV directly to the Executive Director, Lesley Rogers, at the e-mail address below.
|Company||New Brunswick SPCA|
|Contact Person||Lesley Rogers|
|Active Dates||November 21, 2022 to December 2, 2022|