Become part of the Corey Nutrition Story!
Corey Nutrition Company is an Atlantic Canadian, family-owned manufacturer based in Fredericton N.B. We have a relentless pursuit of quality and innovation specializing in the formulation and safe production of super-premium Pet & Fish Foods.
We are currently searching for an Inukshuk Supply Chain Coordinator to work with our Inukshuk Professional Dog food brand team. This position will be based in Fredericton, New Brunswick. Salary range will depend on qualifications and experience, and includes a sales bonus program.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the successful candidate will be a contributing member of the Inukshuk Team to grow brand revenues in the dynamic professional canine environment across North America.
• Services existing clients and establishes new accounts through effective planning, consistent follow-up, and efficient time organization.
• Provide rapid and accurate information in response to client requests for pricing and shipping information.
• Provides timely resolution to customer concerns.
• Develop excellent working knowledge of Inukshuk product, ingredients/components, and results, with the ability to function as a canine nutritional consultant confidently and competently.
• Develop and grow the Inukshuk Professional Dog food brand to ensure corporate and group goals are achieved.
• Fostering, encouraging, and promoting self-generated sales behaviours amongst team members.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records for recent, current, and future clients to facilitate planning.
Who are you?
• You think differently and push boundaries.
• You are both CURIOUS and COURAGEOUS, leading to the discovery and experimenting of new ideas, and the resilience to overcome failures.
• You have the ability to engage and empower decision-making to meet and exceed the expectations of our stakeholders.
• You use your personal energy to create higher-levels of rapport and engagement, driving the performance of the team to achieve shared and personal goals.
• You are technologically SAVVY, with an understanding of how to leverage the power of social media.
• Must be bilingual in both English & French.
• Completion of a post-secondary program, or equivalent experience
• Professional having excellent communication skills.
• Results oriented.
• Proven success in a relevant direct sales position is essential.
• Able to build and maintain professional relationships.
• Work independently and as part of a team environment.
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Excellent time management skills
• Interest in dogs and animal nutrition
• Knowledge of Social Media platforms
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick
Mobility: Must have own transportation
Apply for this position with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person at 136 Hodgson Road, Fredericton, NB. Corey Nutrition Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Corey Nutrition Company will work with you to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process. We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contact: Andrew Crawford – email@example.com