The New Brunswick Golf Association (Golf NB) is seeking an Administration Manager to help lead and manage the goals and objectives of Golf NB in partnership with the Board, 46 member clubs, committees, volunteers and over 7,000 members.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Administration Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall experience of members is a positive one. Responsibilities include providing support and services to the Executive Director and Executive Committee, including, but not limited to, account and file management, maintaining/updating database records, general office duties, and event and tournament management.
This position will be accountable for:
• Office administrative duties, accounts payables, receivables, tournament registrations
• Financial reporting, budget preparation and expense report management
• Communications with Association members and member clubs.
• Assisting the Executive Committee and staff as required
• Assisting the Executive Director and volunteers during tournament weeks
• Travel within the Province will be required
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
We follow all Provincial health guidelines regarding COVID-19 to ensure a safe work environment.
• Post-secondary education in Office Administration and/or the golf industry
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, managing competing demands
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications; including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher (or similar applications)
• Knowledge and experience with accounting software (Sage 50), communicating through email (Mailchimp), websites (WordPress) and all social media platforms.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to work efficiently in a non-supervised position
• Solid understanding of event management and fluent in French would both be considered an asset.
Please submit your resume via email to: Luke Lacey, Executive Director, Golf NB – firstname.lastname@example.org by November 29th to be considered.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Contact: Luke Lacey – email@example.com