DC Electrical is a quality Electrical Company servicing Fredericton, Woodstock and surrounding areas. We are growing and need quality people to support the growth of the DC Electrical Team. At DC it is our strong focus to provide superior electrical installation and service while maintaining a safe workplace for both our valued employees and valued customers. With the addition of quality and knowledgeable staff, we feel our customer service will continue to strengthen as the company grows. If the following list of DC Company Values describes you then this is the place for you… Customer Focused, Honest, Detail-Oriented, Efficient, Skilled, Safety Focused, Professional.
The Office Co-Ordinator will work primarily out of our Fredericton branch but will be required to travel to the Woodstock location occasionally. They will be responsible to perform the overall office tasks that are essential to support both our Woodstock and Fredericton team members. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, a team player, reliable and professional.
· Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
· Answering, screening and directing incoming calls and emails to appropriate personnel
· Track and create daily work orders within the ERP system
· Track vehicle maintenance and expirations of registrations/inspections
· Manage and track safety requirements such as hazard assessments, courses, manuals etc.
· Assist with inventory & material management
· Works with team to continuously improve the work process
· Provide support where needed to ensure the business runs smoothly
· Previous experience with office administration will be considered an asset
· Completion of business or office administration program is preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
· Works well under pressure and have excellent time management skills to meet deadlines
· High-level attention to detail
· Computer savvy with proficiency in Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
· Valid driver’s license required
· Regular office hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00am – 5:00pm
· Salary based on experience
· Competitive benefit package
Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org…no phone calls please