Thermtest Inc. is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated marketing professional to join our growing marketing team.
Thermtest Inc. is positioned as an international leader in thermal analysis instruments and laboratory services for a diverse range of industrial, academic, environmental, government labs, and commercial clients in international markets. Our advanced thermophysical laboratories feature a variety of measurement technologies and testing solutions.
Headquartered in Hanwell, New Brunswick, Thermtest is one of the fastest growing scientific companies in Atlantic Canada. With HUBs strategically located around the world, Thermtest allows you to work on an international scale. We pride ourselves on being a fast-paced, high-energy company offering challenging and rewarding work within a fun, team-based work environment that drives growth and success. To find out more about us, visit thermtest.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Content creation – assist in generating content to promote brand and products. Includes but not limited to photos, videos, press releases, blog writing, email blasts, webinars, and podcasts.
• Regularly post on social media and manage the social media calendar.
• Update and add content to all Thermtest websites.
• Conduct industry research and market trends for use in developing collateral.
• Assist with planning and coordinating international meetings, conferences and tradeshows.
• Update existing and create new marketing collateral for global HUBs and distributors.
• Develop content marketing strategies to implement in CRM.
• Input and allocate leads in CRM.
• Ensure brand integrity is maintained across marketing initiatives.
• Review technical documents and share digitally on applicable platforms.
• Assist web team in SEO practices.
• Post-secondary degree or college diploma in marketing or similar field.
• Minimum 1 year experience in a similar marketing or communications role.
• Highly organized individual – you can keep on top of marketing initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven skills in branding and content creation.
• Ability to adapt to emerging marketing trends and stay on top of what is new and next.
• Detail oriented – our work is technical and always needs a strong eye!
• Graphic design experience considered an asset.
• CMS experience considered an asset.
• CRM experience considered an asset.
• SEO experience considered an asset.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Flexible work options
Ongoing learning opportunities within a dynamic, inclusive, and rewarding work environment
Career experiences that will enhance personal and professional growth
Health and dental benefits
If this position sounds like the right fit for you, apply to join our team! Please forward us a cover letter and updated resume that highlight why you’re the perfect fit. Please, no calls or drop-ins. An initial telephone interview may be conducted for potential candidates followed by at least one on-site interview of selected candidates. Thermtest Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact: Emma Blizzard – email@example.com
Active dates: 2023-02-22