This position assess all fees for the importation of International packages and performs general brokerage tasks.
Assesses duties, taxes, and brokerage fees of imported commodities.
Ensures assessment of duties and taxes adhere to local Customs and Revenue Agency regulations.
Ensuring that professionalism is used at all times when dealing with both internal and external customers
Brokerage Certification – Preferred
Availability to work 4 hours per night / 5 nights per week
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Previous experience in a call center environment – Preferred
4 weeks of inhouse training provided
Orientation date is scheduled for September 16th
Reasons you’ll love working at UPS:
• Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for UPS.. We pay you every Friday
• Career development: Are you looking for an opportunity to grow in areas such as operations and other areas? Well, you’ve come to the right place. See where your UPS journey can take you!
• Competitive Benefits coverage and premium paid partially by the employer. At UPS we offer a range of benefits that include employee discounts, health care, and many more! These are just a few benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
○ Variety of Specialists : Osteopath, Podiatrist/Chiropodist, Physiotherapist, Chiropractor, Naturopath, Massage Therapist (employee only) Psychologist, Psychiatrist, etc.
○ Dental care
○ Vision Care
○ Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
• Variety of store discounts for our UPSers
• Career development and progression opportunities across multiple business units and geographies
• 5 discretionary days + annual vacation
• Tuition Reimbursement . Educational Assistance Progam
• Short term and Long Term Disability benefits
• On-site parking
Salary: $16.25 per hour with increase after 6 months and one year based on performance and then yearly after.
Contact: Diana Hetherington – email@example.com
Active dates: September 8th to September 30th