A&J Hanna construction Ltd has been providing high quality new building construction and renovations in the greater Fredericton area since 1986. A family-owned business, founded by Chris & Regina Hanna, has the reputation of getting projects done on time and on budget. For over 35 years, the Hanna’s and their staff have not only been meeting customers expectations but exceeding them.
We are currently looking for Experienced Carpenters. The ideal candidates will have excellent knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials. Working with little supervision while following all health and safety standards is essential.
Requirements and skills:
• Proven experience as carpenter
• Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
• Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
• Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, etc.)
• Ability to read technical documents and drawings
• Good understanding of basic math
• Good physical condition and endurance
• MUST have Valid driver’s License
As a team member at A&J Hanna Construction Ltd you’ll enjoy:
benefits package, including health, vision and dental insurance
Monday – Friday – Day shift
Family orientated company
Clean work environment
If you are looking forward to spending some creative energy and willing to join a fun crew of hardworking employees, then we would love to hear from you.
Contact/Resume information: Please submit your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at https://hannagroup.ca. Individuals that are selected will be contacted.
Contact: AJ Hanna Construction – email@example.com