Maple Leaf Homes – located in Fredericton, NB is a major manufacturer in Modular Housing to Atlantic Canada, the New England States and Central Canada. With over 30 years of experience in manufactured housing, we are able to offer the homeowner the advantages of turnkey projects ready to move in.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Red Seal Carpenter to join our team. Maple Leaf Homes is a fast paced, dynamic workplace. While we are considered a manufacturing facility, we work and specialize in a construction environment.
Working at Maple Leaf Homes we can offer:
· Regular Monday to Friday 44-hour work week
· Clean, indoor, and safe work environment
· Competitive compensation with regular wage increase opportunities
· Benefits package for you and your family. Including Drug Benefit, Extended Health Care (including vision), Dental and Travel
· Prescription safety glasses if required
· Annual boot allowance
· Required PPE: Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, Hearing Protection, Breathing Protection (if required)
Qualifications and Skills:
· Carpentry Journeyperson Red Seal with a minimum of 5 years trade experience.
· Must be able to commit to full time employment.
· Perform all aspects of carpentry for new construction in accordance with plans and specifications to ensure compliance to CSA standards
· Excellent communication skills and be able to follow direction well while working independently and with others in a fast-paced environment.
· Team orientated with the ability to make decisions, engage the team, and have a strong focus on safety.
· Maintain the physical demands of the job. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Possess excellent working knowledge of the National Building Code of Canada
Company: Maple Leaf Homes
Contact: Michelle Gordon – firstname.lastname@example.org