Maple Leaf Homes is currently looking to fill various FULL TIME permanent positions for Construction Labourers in various departments. The successful candidate could be working in positions such as assembly, framing, drywall, painting, crackfill, roofing, siding, etc.
Benefits of working at Maple Leaf Homes:
· Regular Monday to Friday 44-hour work week. Day and Evening shifts available to suit your lifestyle
· Clean, indoor, and safe work environment
· Regular wage increase opportunities
· Comprehensive benefits package for you and your family
· Convenient Bus Route Transportation Available!
Responsibilities, Qualifications and Skills:
· Grade 12 education, equivalent experience
· Must be able to commit to full time employment.
· Follow direction well while working independently and with others in a fast-paced team environment.
· Ability to perform manual and keep up with physical demands of role.
· Must own CSA approved steel toe boots
· Manufacturing or production experience considered an asset
***Wage dependent on level of skills and experience***
We are an equal opportunity employer that offers a rewarding career, opportunity to grow and develop your skills, competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits program, and safe work environment.
Company: Maple Leaf Homes
Contact: Michelle Gordon – firstname.lastname@example.org