A&J Hanna Construction Ltd. has an incredibly exciting construction season ahead and always looking to grow our team! We are currently accepting resumes for EXPERIENCED CARPENTERS (Licensed and APPRENTICE CARPENTERS.)
A carpenter is an individual with great hand dexterity and eye for detail. The ideal candidate will also have good knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials. Working with little supervision while following all health and safety standards is essential.
Requirements and skills:
• Must have a valid drivers license with own transportation.
• Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material.
• Hands on experience in working with carpentry materials.
• Ability to read technical documents and drawings.
• Lay out flooring, roofing, Drywall ensuring they are leveled and compatible.
• Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers etc.)
• Understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction.
Wage depended on skill level & experience
If you are looking forward to spending some creative energy and willing to join a fun crew of hardworking employees, then we would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$30.00 per hour
Contact: Erica McKay – firstname.lastname@example.org