The Chapman Group is happy to support one of our amazing clients NBREA in finding their Administrative Services Assistant in Fredericton.
The New Brunswick Real Estate Association (NBREA) is a provincial association of REALTORS® working together to strengthen and promote standards of professionalism. The NBREA represents over 1250 agents, salespeople, and affiliate members throughout the province. We regulate, advocate for, and educate our members to advance the profession and protect the public interest.
We are looking for a self-motivated Administrative Services Assistant to join our dynamic and supportive team. NBREA is conveniently located in uptown Fredericton, NB.
About the Role
Under the direction of the Sr. Administrative Services Officer, the Administrative Services Assistant will provide support to the Director of Education & IT Services, Communications & Events Officer, and CEO. In this capacity, you will also provide back-up support to the Sr. Services Administrative Office.
If you have an interest in the real estate industry, enjoy being part of small team, and are a natural at administrative support, then this the role for you!
• General administrative support, including responding to student inquiries regarding practicum and exam procedures and schedule.
• Assist with Pre – Licensing Education (PLE) registration processing and prepare PLE student materials for shipment.
• Monitor inventories for educational materials and textbooks and re-order as required.
• Liaise with couriers to clarify pickup and delivery times, prepares mail.
• Provides full back-up support to the Sr. Administrative Services Officer, including but not limited to reception phone coverage.
• Format education course content, including video editing.
• Desktop publishing of printed material.
• Manage enrollment for Mandatory Continuing Professional Development (MCPD).
• Track MCPD course progress and support student and members for the Learning Management Systems (LMS) platform
• Event planning support such as, preparing sponsorship packages, grant applications, and lottery licenses.
• Assist with fundraising (donation requests, thank you letters), action meeting surveys, and management of Affinity program partners.
• Prepare the boardroom for all meetings, ensure the room is tidy and in a professional state. Orders meals for meetings, as required.
• Monitor all office/kitchen supplies and restock and order as required.
• Act as main contact for all suppliers, including photocopy machine.
• General office duties, including photocopying, faxing, printing, create labels, prepare documents, etc., to support the team.
• Other duties as required and/or requested.
What You Bring
• Post-secondary education with related work experience.
• Bilingual (English & French) is required. Fluent written and verbal communication in both languages.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload while maintaining flexibility to pivot on changing priorities.
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work to established deadlines.
• Strong writing and interpersonal skills, exercising tact and diplomacy.
• High standards of ethics and confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
• Strong computer skill including Microsoft 365 tools, Adobe, WordPress, database management.
• Experience with database management systems.
• Experience with video-editing software is an asset.
• Knowledge or background in the real estate industry is an asset.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation, with annual performance and salary review
• Generous group benefits plan including Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
• 5% RRSP matching
• Employee Assistance Program
• Generous vacation and personal days
• Professional development and training opportunities
• Supportive team environment
• Great uptown Fredericton office location with free parking
Contact: Heather Howe – email@example.com
Closing Date: June 20, 2022