At UPS, we believe our most valuable asset is our people
We know the bottom line to our success is our employees. That’s why we reward dedication, performance, and personal growth through three long-standing company initiatives and guiding principles: employee ownership, award winning career development program, and continuous learning and training. The UPS team has a solid commitment to improving the business and realizing the rewards and recognition that come with achievement.
This position obtains customs clearance information on shipments via phone. You, our future UPSer, will processes inbound shipments and maintains verbal contact with the public. This position identifies sales prospects and strategically probes customers for volume expectations.
• Obtains broker information on shipment so shipments can be accurately assessed for duties and taxes by the designated broker.
• Procures information for potential sales leads from UPS freight customers.
• Sells UPS Brokerage services to suspected sales prospects.
• Performs administrative duties such as processing qualified sales and resolving customer issues.
• Basic computer skills
• Sales experience – Preferred
• Previous telephone experience
• Bilingual (French) preferred
UPS offers its employees:
Stock purchase plan
Group life insurance
Excellent health & dental benefit plan
Defined contribution pension plan
Promotion from within
Five paid personal holidays
Jury duty pay
Vacation pay exceeding the Canada Labour Code
Education Assistance Program for full time employees
Employee assistance program
Job opportunity program
Employee Dispute Resolution Program
Direct Link to apply for a full time position: https://hcmportal.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Search/job/CA—FREDERICTON-BROKERAGEINTL-OFFICE-NBFRE/International-Status-Caller–12-30pm-9-00pm-_R22005185-1
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Contact: Dianne Hetherington – email@example.com
Closing Date: May 14th