The Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick (APEGNB) is a dynamic and progressive regulatory association that truly appreciates the value of diverse and inclusive teams. To this end, we are currently seeking a Registration Coordinator for a six-month contract (which may be renewed).
Reporting to the Director of Registration, this person will be responsible for
• Works with the Director of Registration and Director of Administration to facilitate a cohesive and efficient approach to registration, licensing, and renewals
• Coordination of all details related to the application, registration, licensing and renewals of individuals and firms.
• Provides guidance and answers inquiries from Members-in-Training, Licencees, Members, and international applicants or individuals transferring from another jurisdiction with respect to practice requirements, in a clear and timely manner
• Maintaining strong relationships with New Brunswick’s universities to facilitate eventual registration and licensing of engineering and geoscience students.
• A degree or diploma in administration, business or other relevant education, combined with related work experience, training or expertise.
• Bilingualism in both French and English is essential.
• Demonstrated experience building and managing strong relationships based on trust and integrity, including effective collaboration with a diverse range of stakeholders including staff, partner organizations and others.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills in both official languages with demonstrated ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
• Demonstrated organization, prioritization, and project management skills with good attention to detail.
Contact: Lia Daborn – email@example.com