Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position obtains customs clearance information on shipments via phone. Future UPSer processes inbound shipments and maintains verbal contact with the public. This position identifies sales prospects and strategically probes customers for volume expectations.
• Obtains broker information on shipment so shipments can be accurately assessed for duties and taxes by the designated broker.
• Procures information for potential sales leads from UPS freight customers.
• Sells UPS Brokerage services to suspected sales prospects.
• Performs administrative duties such as processing qualified sales and resolving customer issues.
• Basic computer skills
• Sales experience – Preferred
• Previous telephone experience
• Bilingual (French) preferred
Direct Link to apply for a full time position: https://hcmportal.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Search/job/CA—FREDERICTON-BROKERAGEINTL-OFFICE-NBFRE/International-Status-Caller–12-30pm-9-00pm-_R22005185-1
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Contact: Diana Hetherington – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: April 8th