Since incorporation in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing molecular diagnostic products and services to help people all over the world better manage pathogen-based threats. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, LuminUltra is a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Miami, Paris, London, and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, LuminUltra’s best-in-class solutions are being used in multiple industries to identify issues before they become problems, utilizing fast, accurate tests to identify, address and validate microbiological control solutions. By providing rapid, accurate biological testing solutions, LuminUltra works to fulfill its core purpose ‘to create peace of mind so we can all work, live and play with confidence’.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Strategic Marketing Team, reporting to the Director, Product Management and Applications, the Product Management Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
– Maintain updated and accurate bill of materials for all products in
LuminUltra’s ERP system.
– Facilitate changes to products based on requests made from Product
Management, Sales, Product Development and Operations.
– Coordinate with stakeholders to facilitate the commercialization of new
products in a timely fashion.
– Maintain product compliance documentation including safety data sheets
and declarations of conformity for salable products.
– Maintain a database of all product and compliance labels; initiate
label designs for new products and any updates throughout the life of
– Assist with meeting specialized requirements for custom orders
Maintain a localized database for regional requirements around the
– Support Product Manager to define market requirements, business cases
for product investment, and actively manage portfolio products
throughout their lifecycle.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering, Business, or related degree
2-5 years of experience in a similar role.
– Industrial experience would be an asset.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Self-motivated and takes initiative.
– Strong organizational & time management skills, with strong attention
– Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
– Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Product Management Coordinator.
Only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.
Contact: Nicole Kelly – email@example.com
Closing Date: February 10, 2022