The Box Office Manager, under the direct supervision of the Marketing and Sales Manager and is responsible for the smooth operation of all aspects of the Box Office including event ticketing, scheduling, and training box office volunteers, attendance, capacity at all venues, tracking sales and reporting.
• Management of the ticketing systems for 2022 ECMAs provided by TicketPro and working closely with Aitken Centre Box Office for Award Show Tickets.
• Coordination of 2022 ECMAs single and group ticket and pass sales and complimentary tickets and passes.
• Creating and providing sales reports in a timely manner.
• Supervising a large team of volunteers and providing training on ticketing/scanning systems, venue management, and sales reconciliations.
• Ensure smooth operations of door admittance at all ECMA venues, troubleshooting admission issues, and working with venues to oversee and manage venue capacities.
• Coordinate and deliver training for ECMA venue Managers ensuring they have a full understanding of all ECMA procedures and protocols.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com addressed to Kathryn Herbert, Chief Administrative Officer. Electronic submissions only.
Applications will be accepted until 5:00 PM ADT Thursday, December 15, 2021. Interviews will be conducted in the first week of January 2022.
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
ECMA is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Contact: Kathryn Herbert – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: May 20, 2022