Who’s Open, Who’s Operational, Who’s Offering Help
The Fredericton Chamber of Commerce wants to support our business community through the COVID-19 crisis. Please take the time to let us know if and how your business is operating during the pandemic and we will let the community know!
We recommend all members and business follow the advice of New Brunswick Chief Medical Officer – so if you are still doing business safely and from a distance – and within the rules of the State of Emergency declared – let your community know!
We have had several members reach out to offer their services free of charge to assist other businesses through the crisis – if you have something you’d like to offer the community, let us know that too!
The information collected will be shared on our website, via social media and will be linked to our daily update to members.
Please email any edits or changes to email@example.com
This information is being shared for reference purposes only, listings have not been vetted by the Chamber.
Buyers are solely responsible to ensure that the Supplier and Product meets their needs and requirements. Buyers are responsible to contact suppliers to obtain further details, such as product specifications, shipping, available quantities and pricing.
- * BPP - Business Preparedness Products (23)
- * PPE - Personal Protective Equipment (32)
- Accounting (13)
- Animal Care (3)
- Appliances/Furniture (1)
- Associations (1)
- Automotive Sales & Repair (15)
- Banks (4)
- Business Services & Office Supplies (33)
- Car Rentals (4)
- Cleaning & Cleaning Supplies (14)
- Community Agencies (1)
- Construction & Architecture (8)
- Consultants (5)
- Convenience Stores & Gas Stations (1)
- Education (14)
- Electrical, Plumbing & Heating (8)
- Entertainment & Arts (9)
- Financial Planning (1)
- Fitness (10)
- General (2)
- Glass Repair (1)
- Government (1)
- Hair, Spas & Estheticians (8)
- Health Services (15)
- Hotels (10)
- I.T. (Information Technology) (1)
- Immigration (2)
- Insurance (4)
- Legal (11)
- Manufacturing (3)
- Marketing, Print & Graphics (17)
- Moving & Storage (3)
- Not-For-Profits (11)
- Pharmacies (9)
- Photography (3)
- Property Management (1)
- Real Estate (4)
- Recreation (2)
- Restaurants, Food & Drink (110)
- Retail (73)
- Social Media (3)
- Software Testing (2)
- Supplies & Services (6)
Offers to Help
- 3D datacomm – offering to host virtual meetings rooms at no cost. Each meeting room will support 50 employees. Contact Mike Milburn – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3D Datacomm –
Webcams are Logitech 930E at $199.00
Headsets are Poly Focus 825, no stand, in a case at $ 199.00
They can be ordered at email@example.com and picked up or delivered in Fredericton
- Ability NB – Willing to provide mentorship to other non-profits who may need advice on non-profit business continuity plans. Please contact Cindy Comuzzi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beauceron Security – Providing free material in eBook, PowerPoint and eLearning (Scorm 1.2) formats on cybersecurity for remote workers. www.beauceronsecurrity.com/remotework
- Cloudnet – offering to provide QuickBooks, Sage 50 and Office 365 as a hosted service. If you are not currently using O365, they can do the conversion and get you 6 months of free O365. This will allow staff to work from home and will be completely free for at least two months. Also no setup fees and no obligation to continue with CloudNet after things go back to normal. For more information, contact Jayne at email@example.com
- First Data – if a business has stopped processing debit/credit cards, they are waiving the normal minimum discount fee to assist in recovery efforts. They are also willing to discuss COVID-19-related mitigation measures with customers on a case-by-case basis – call 1-888-263-1938 to speak to their loyalty team
- Kiers Marketing – Marketing Consultation Session (Free to Fredericton Chamber Members)
NOW is the time you should be focusing on marketing your business. After contacting us, we will meet with you (virtually of course), gather information on your business, your industry, target market, best practices and processes, your challenges, future plans and your goals. From the information gleaned from our meeting, we will develop a list of marketing recommendations that will position your company for growth. A written report of our no obligation marketing recommendations will be presented to you in a follow up meeting. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your meeting today.
- Learnsphere – All webinars, consulting and coaching are being offered free of charge to participants. Please contact us for more details at email@example.com
- Off The Charts Consulting – Offering your business a free data analytics and strategy consultation and an ongoing free service if deemed useful. Such examples would be using existing data to find operational efficiencies, increase revenue through new channels and website analytics plus much more. Click here to contact us.
- PLATO Testing and PQA Testing – currently offering their software testing services to Chamber members at no cost as you work to respond to the current environment, whether that means growing your online presence or introducing new software, they want to give you some peace of mind that your websites and applications are able to deliver for those who need them. If you need a hand with functional/mobile/accessibility or any other type of software testing, they would love to set up a time to have a quick chat. And if now isn’t the right time, their virtual door is always open if you do find yourself stuck in a bind. For more information click here.
- Second Spring Digital & Tulip Media Group – Offering a webinar series called ‘Practical Ideas for Crazy Days’. In this weekly series they will talk with experts on topics that matter, beginning with pressing issues such as cash preservation and leadership in times of crisis. Then they will move on to growth topics such as generating revenue online and margin improvement with digital. They will wrap up this nine-session series with a look at business strategy ideas for a digital age. Sign up form can be found at https://secondspringdigital.com/crazy-days-webinar-series/
- Symplicity designs is offering a series of free webinars on crisis management, customer forecasting, cash forecasting and restraint forecasting. For more information, or to register, click here. They have also posted previous webinars and have produced a brief crisis management guide. Symplicity designs is offering a series of free webinars on crisis management, customer forecasting, cash forecasting and restraint forecasting. For more information, or to register, click here. They have also posted previous webinars and have produced a brief crisis management guide.
- Telus – Telus is offering 3 month free trial for online presence tool which allows businesses to try our online presence software platform to improve their google my business, yelp and social media presence.
- Telus – offering 3-month free trials with no commitment for their Business Connect voip cloud phone services, Microsoft 0365 services, Google G-suite services, and webex services. There is no commitment and customers are welcome to just use the free trials to help their business during this time. Contact Jarid Manning at 506-260-7537 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telus Business Solutions – can host virtual meetings of up to 100 people. If anyone needs this resources and want to book time they can reach out to me by phone at 506-260-7537 or email me at email@example.com.
- TIANB – Take this time to improve your skills and knowledge. TIANB is offering two online courses free of charge until the end of April 2020 so that operators and their staff in New Brunswick can utilize this period of hardship to their advantage. Here are two courses that you and your employees can take for free. We hope that you will take full advantage of this offer. Skills Gain – provides core modules to achieve excellence in customer service. There are five modules. You can download one module at a time or all five. Responsible Beverage – Responsible Beverage is designed to help business owners and staff deal with the risks related to serving alcohol.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 506-458-5646.
Let’s build for today and tomorrow, together.
- Symplicity designs is offering a series of free webinars on crisis management, customer forecasting, cash forecasting and restraint forecasting. For more information, or to register, click here. They have also posted previous webinars and have produced a brief crisis management guide.
- Xpert Office: Our partner RingCentral is giving to any non-profit organizations, healthcare facility and education. There are offering a no obligation three months free premium subscription, After the three months there’s no obligation to continue with the subscription. For details contact email@example.com